UPP-210HD | SONY UPP-210HD thermal printer paper, A4 width, black and white, high density, 139 prints per roll, box of 5 rolls
- High water resistance and storage stability. Prints are prevented from smudging by fingerprints or water.
- Highly accurate grey-scale reproduction to provide the correct tonal range of the printed image
- Anti-electrostatic layer to prevent build-up of electrostatic energy which can damage critical electronic components
- Minimal curling for reliable and smooth printer throughput and easier image filing
- High humidity and heat resistance to ensure optimal print density and long-term image storage in humid conditions
- Tear-resistant properties reduce potential damage to the printed image
SONY's UPP-210HD A4 width high density black and white thermal print media is specifically designed for use with the following SONY medical printers:
|Type of media||High density thermal printing paper|
|Paper size||A4 width: 210 mm x 25 m (width x length)|
|Images printed per roll||Approximately 139 prints with UP-990 and UP-970AD|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia