UP-971AD | SONY UP-971AD A4 analogue and digital printer for black and white thermal paper
- High quality image output using direct thermal printing
- Dual modes of operation with both digital and analogue signal input options
- Compact design allows for easy integration into busy clinical environment
- High speed printing of A4 image in approximately 8 seconds in standard mode
- Uses readily available print media (please click here for details)
- Multi-picture modes and panoramic printing
- Visual print quality control
- Quick instruction guides for different print options can be selected via the front control panel
The SONY UP-971AD is a compact black and white printer designed for use with both analogue and digital radiology imaging systems such as mobile C-arm, ultrasound, cardiac catheterisation and other compatible medical imaging equipment. This advanced printer provides high-quality hard copies of still images that can then be used as reference prints for patient record purposes or referrals.
The UP-971AD offers a number of printing options including multi-picture mode that allows multiple images to be printed on a single A4 sheet. The instrument also features panoramic printing capability in order to produce extra-wide images.
The UP-971AD prints directly onto A4 width high quality black and white thermal paper in roll format (please click here for details).
|Printing Method ||Direct thermal printing|
|Gradations||8 bits (256 levels) processing|
|Paper Size||Paper width of 210 mm|
|Printing Time||Approx. 8 seconds/image (in standard mode)|
|Picture Memory||Digital: 2816 x 7680 x 8 bits | Video: 6 frames (720 x 608 x 8 bits for one frame)|
|Power Requirements||240 VAC: 50 Hz|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||316 x 132.5 x 265 mm|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia