W3060215 | Vortex mixer for test tubes, microcentrifuge tubes, microplates and cap vials (Vortex3000 Elite)
- Advanced design for optimal vortex shaking
- Speed can be set between 100-3000 rpm
- Ideal for work in fume hoods and sterile workstations
- Efficient mixing of samples in tubes, microcentrifuge tubes, microplates, and cap vials
- Shaking operation can be switched between continuous and touch operation
- Rubber feet guarantee shaker stability
- Power cut-off function for safety
- Corrosion-resistant polypropylene housing
- Wide range of accessories available (please see below)
The compact and versatile Vortex3000 Elite vortex shaker is the ideal instrument for use in fume hoods and sterile workstations. A wide range of sample holders are available (please see below) for the 3000 Elite so that it can be used to process samples in tubes, microcentrifuge tubes, microplates, and cap vials.
The shaking operation of the 3000 Elite can be switched between continuous and on-touch operation and shaking speed can be set between 100 rpm and 3000 rpm. The unit features rubber feet for stability and a power cut-off function for user safety. A corrosion-resistant polypropylene housing protects the unit from spills.
The rubber platform (V0058) shown in the instrument image is supplied with the vortexer.
|Microplate tray for Vortex3000 Elite vortexer and shaker
|Tray with tube holder for Vortex3000 Elite vortexer and shaker: holds 16 tubes of 10 mm diameter
|Tray with tube holder for Vortex3000 vortexer and shaker: holds 9 tubes of 12 mm diameter
|Tray with tube holder for Vortex3000 vortexer and shaker: holds 9 tubes of 15 mm diameter
|Tray with tube holder for Vortex3000 vortexer and shaker: holds 5 tubes of 20 mm diameter
|Tray with tube holder for Vortex3000 vortexer and shaker: holds 4 tubes of 25 mm diameter
|Tray with tube holder for Vortex3000 vortexer and shaker: holds 18 tubes of 8 mm diameter and 28 tubes of 10 mm diameter
* It is recommended that the maximum speed used for vortexing with trays and tube holders is 1500 rpm.
|Touch or continuous
|1s - 99 min 59 s and 1min - 99 hr 59 min
|100 rpm - 3000 rpm
|1 min or 1 s
|Polypropylene housing and rubber feet
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
|147 mm x 173 mm x 92 mm
|24 VDC | 0.75 A
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.