169204 | Chemically-resistant filtration system, maximum vacuum 100 mbar, maximum flow rate 22 L/min (VF204)
- Compact and portable design
- Chemically-resistant vacuum pump
- Combines all necessary items for filtration including powerful oil-free vacuum pump and VF3 glass filtration set
- Easy maintenance
- Low noise level
- Vacuum gauge and manual vacuum pressure regulator
The compact and portable VF204 vacuum filtration system combines a powerful and chemically-resistant oil-free vacuum pump with the VF3 filtration glass set and a fibreglass filter membrane to provide an all-in-one system for applications such as suspended solids measurement.
The low noise pump is fitted with a vacuum gauge and a manual regulator for vacuum pressure control.
The following components are included with the purchase of the VF204 filtration system:
- Chemically-resistant oil-free vacuum pump with vacuum gauge and manual vacuum pressure regulator
- VF3 filtration flask set with fiberglass filter membrane (47 mm diameter: 0.1 μm pore size)*
- High pressure-resistant tubing
- 0.2 μm water-blocking filter
* The VF3 filtration flask set consists of:
- 250 mL glass filter holder
- 250 mL glass funnel
- Aluminium magnesium alloy clamp
- Glass support base and cap with tube
- Silicone stopper
- 1000 mL receiver flask with ground glass joint
|Motor speed||1450 rpm|
|Maximum vacuum||100 mbar|
|Maximum flow rate||22 L/min|
|Ambient operating range||+5°C to +40°C|
|Humidity||Maximum relative humidity 80% for temperatures up to +31°C with linear decrease down to 50% relative humidity at a temperature of +40°C|
|Outlet connector||10 mm|
|Noise level||50 dB|
|Filtration glass set||VF3|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.