W1100200 | Vdose Elite peristaltic pump with variable speed range and multiple pump head options
- High precision stepper motor ensures repeatability and accuracy of dispensing
- Icon-driven user interface allows for easy setup and operation
- Polarised backlit LCD display with chemically-resistant and wear-proof membrane keypad for instrument control
- Calibration screen allows for accurate and quick end-user calibration
- Low profile design reduces space required on the bench or in a hood
- Up to nine pump control protocols can be saved and recalled for multi-use environments
- Multiple stacking pump head options allow for higher volumes and multiple fill applications with one pump
- Compatible with 2 mm, 3 mm, 6 mm and 8 mm tubing
- Adjustable soft-start ramp feature allows pump to come up to speed gradually to avoid splashing or foaming when dispensing into dishes or small vials
- Variable delay time can be set between doses
- Drawback feature
The Vdose Elite features a high precision stepper motor to ensure repeatability and accuracy during liquid dispensing. An icon-driven user interface allows for easy setup and operation. A polarised backlit LCD display with a chemically-resistant and wear-proof membrane keypad provides advanced instrument control as well as accurate and rapid end-user calibration.
The Vdose Elite is compatible with 2 mm, 3 mm, 6 mm and 8 mm tubing and multiple stacking pump head options allow for higher volumes and multiple fill applications with one pump. An adjustable soft-start ramp feature allows the pump to come up to speed gradually to avoid splashing or foaming when dispensing into dishes or small vials.
Up to nine pump control protocols can be saved and recalled for multi-use environments.
Pump head options
The following pump head options are available for the Vdose Elite:
|W1100101||Single pump head for 2.3 mm wall tubing|
|W1100201||Stacking pump head for 2.3 mm wall tubing|
|W1100102||Pump head for 1.6 mm wall tubing|
|W1100202||Stacking pump head for 1.6 mm wall tubing|
|W1100203||5 channel microcassette pump head for small bore tubing dispensing of liquids into microwell plates or microcentrifuge tubes|
|Model number||Vdose Elite|
|Pump heads||Single, dual and microcassette|
|Operating speed range||0.5 rpm - 400 rpm|
|Modes||Dispense mode and flow mode|
|Direction||Clockwise and counterclockwise|
|Drawback range||0.01 mL - 10 mL|
|Ramp||Adjustable ramp control for dispense and flow modes (5 profiles)|
|Compatible tubing sizes (ID: mm)||2, 3, 6 and 8 |
|Dispense ranges for tubing||0.01 mL - 10 L|
|Flow rate ranges for tubing (mL/min)||2 mm: 20.4 - 174 | 3 mm: 40.2 - 354|
6 mm: 131 - 1176 | 8 mm: 200 - 1746
|Mid range accuracy||2 mm: ≤±1% | 3 mm: ≤±1%|
6 mm: ≤±2.5% | 8 mm: ≤±2.5%
|Delay time range between doses||0.5 s - 100 s|
|Instrument dimensions (W x D x H)||223 mm x 330 mm x 178 mm|
|Electrical requirements||100 - 240 VAC: 50/60 Hz|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.