167303-22 | Filtration and pump combination, maximum vacuum 150 mbar, maximum flow rate 17 L/min (V300SS)
- Compact and portable design
- Combines all necessary items for filtration including oil-free piston vacuum pump and VF2 stainless steel filtration set
- Gauge for vacuum pressure monitoring and manual vacuum control
- Flame sterilisable
- Easy maintenance
- Low noise level
- PTFE disc filter to protect pump
The compact and portable V300SS vacuum filtration and pump system combines a low maintenance V300 oil-free piston vacuum pump with the VF2 stainless steel filtration set and a fibreglass filter membrane to provide an all-in-one system for a wide range of small scale laboratory and industrial filter applications.
The low noise pump is fitted with a vacuum gauge and a manual regulator for vacuum pressure control.
Please note that the V300 vacuum pump is not chemically-resistant and should not be used with corrosive substances. If a chemically-resistant system is required then the C300A has been designed for this purpose.
The following components are included with the purchase of the V300SS filtration system:
- Oil-free piston vacuum pump (V300) with vacuum gauge and manual vacuum pressure regulator
- VF2 filtration flask set*
- High pressure-resistant tubing
- Dragon 100 lab burner
- 0.2 μm PTFE water-blocking filter
* The VF2 filtration flask set consists of:
- 100 mL stainless steel (SS 316) filter funnel
- Fibreglass filter membrane (47 mm diameter: 0.1 μm pore size)
- Stainless steel membrane support
- Stainless steel support base
- Silicone stopper
- 1000 mL receiver flask with drain: borosilicate glass
- Weighted base
|Pump type||V300 oil-free piston vacuum pump|
|Pump flow rate||17 L/min|
|Maximum vacuum||150 mbar|
|Filter flask material||Stainless steel|
|Filter flask capacity||100 mL|
|Suction bottle capacity||1000 mL|
|Filter diameter||47 mm|
|Effective filter area||9.6 cm²|
|Outlet connector||8 mm|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia