W3080406 | Ultrasonic cleaning bath (UA06) | stainless steel | 6 litre maximum tank capacity | with heating and drain
- 6 litre maximum tank capacity
- Ideal for cleaning laboratory, surgical, dental, optical, industrial and jewellery items and degassing solutions prior to use in HPLC
- Stainless steel tank and coated case allows for easy cleaning and decontamination
- LCD touch screen to control bath function
- Independent degas function
- Automatically saves last-used parameters and recalls them when unit turned on
- Digital timer from 0 - 199 minutes
- Heating range of 20°C - 80°C
- 37 KHz ultrasonic frequency
- Handles to allow the bath to be safely moved
- Non-slip feet and flexible surface contact for lower ultrasonic vibration
- Frequency overload and thermal protection
- Wide range of accessories such as lids, baskets and item holders available (please see below)
The 3L UA03 stainless steel ultrasonic baths is ideal for cleaning laboratory, surgical, dental, optical and industrial items and instruments. The bath is also highly efficient at cleaning jewellery and mechanical and electrical components as well as for degassing solutions prior to use in applications such as HPLC.
The units use powerful transducers that emit a 37 KHz ultrasonic frequency to cause cavitation and the creation of microscopic bubbles that scour any items placed in the bath. Instrument control is achieved through an LCD touch screen and the units automatically save last-used parameters and recall them when unit next turned on.
The Avant baths incorporate a heating system to enhance the cleaning process and the instruments include functionality to maintain ultrasonic efficiency at different temperatures. The bath is protected by safety features that prevent frequency overload or over-heating.
The bath incorporates handles to allow it to be safely moved as well as non-slip feet and flexible surface contact for lower ultrasonic vibration. The bath also features a digital timer and is supplied with a lid and a tray on which to place items prior to loading into the tank.
The accessories listed below are suitable for use with 6 litre ultrasonic cleaning baths. Please contact Advance Scientific for pricing.
|Stainless steel lid
|Stainless steel trays
|Stainless steel basket
|Stabilising ring for Erlenmeyer flasks (Type S: Red) | PVC-covered steel | External diameter: 70 mm : Internal diameter: 27 mm | Weight: 0.3 Kg
|Stabilising ring for Erlenmeyer flasks (Type M: Yellow) | PVC-covered steel | External diameter: 105 mm : Internal diameter: 52 mm | Weight: 0.5 Kg
|Stabilising ring for Erlenmeyer flasks (Type L: Blue) | PVC-covered steel | External diameter: 140 mm : Internal diameter: 76 mm | Weight: 1.2 Kg
|Tank capacity (maximum)
|1 minute to 199 minutes
|150 W maximum
|20°C - 80°C
|Dimensions (internal: W x D x H)
|300 mm x 153 mm x 150 mm
|Dimensions (external: W x D x H)
|362 mm x 180 mm x 305 mm
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.