EMS103 | Stirring and heating mantle for 250 mL spherical flasks (other sizes from 300 mL up to 3 L also available)
- Rigid housing provides strength and durability while supporting the weight of the flask and contents
- Electromagnetic stirring with speed range from 50 - 750 rpm (requires temperature and stirring controller)
- Mantle only covers bottom half of flask so contents are clearly visible
- Fabric interiors safely nestle glass flasks and reduce the chance of thermal shock
- Operating temperature of up to 450℃
- Feet on smaller sizes of mantles designed to provide stability and reduce heat transfer to bench or other surface
- Splash guards and safety shields available
The EMS range of heating mantles combine temperature control and electromagnetic stirring into one mantle. These mantles can hold spherical flasks with capacities from 250 mL up to 3 litres and have a stirring range of 50 rpm - 750 rpm when integrated with a Wiggens temperature and stirring controller. The rigid housing provides strength and durability to safely support the weight of the flask and contents. The mantle operates at temperatures up to 450℃ which makes it suitable for most applications.
The heating mantle only covers the lower portion of the spherical flask so that the contents can be viewed and the mantle has a fabric interior to safely nestle flasks and reduce the chance of thermal shock. Smaller units have feet for stability and to reduce temperature transfer to a bench or other surfaces.
The flask and other items shown in the image are not included with the purchase of the stirring and heating mantle.
|Flask capacity||250 mL|
|Stirring speed||50 rpm - 750 rpm (with controller)|
|Mantle depth||42 mm|
|External diameter||159 mm|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.