100500-P1 | Overhead stirrer with an LCD digital display and on-touch control (WB2000-C) | Includes support stand
- Brushless DC motor for extended operating life
- LCD digital display and on-touch control
- Uses the latest microprocessor technology for stable and accurate stirring
- Fully enclosed in compact casing
- Low noise operation
- Internal overload protection
- Soft start at low speed guarantees a smooth and safe stirring process
- Reversible stirring direction
- Equipped with digital input/output ports and foot pedal port for remote control or integration with other instrumentation
- RS-232 connection
- A wide range of optional impellers available
The WB2000-C from Wiggens features an LCD digital display with on-touch control and utilises a brushless motor that is quieter and lasts considerably longer than standard stirrer motors. The unit incorporates the latest microprocessor technology to generate a stable and accurate stirring process and uses internal overload protection to prevent motor damage.
Stirring direction can be reversed and the WB2000-C is equipped with digital input/output ports and a foot pedal port for remote control or integration with other instrumentation.
Included with the purchase of the WB2000-C overhead stirrer motor is a support stand (WF-12) with rod and clamp. No impellers (stirrers) are included with the motor but we do offer a wide range of optional impellers for this instrument. If you don't see the impeller you need at this link then please contact Advance Scientific for assistance.
|Display/ control mode||LCD digital display/ On-touch control|
|Clockwise and counter-clockwise mixing||Yes|
|Speed accuracy||±1 rpm|
|Speed range||20 rpm - 2000 rpm|
|Chuck range||10 mm maximum diameter|
|Maximum viscosity||20000 cP|
|Maximum torque||70 N-cm|
|Maximum stirring capacity (H2O)||50 L|
|Input/ output power||70 W/50 W|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||105 mm x 160 mm x 185 mm|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia