100500 | Wiggens overhead stirrer with LCD digital display and on-touch control (WB2000-C)
- Brushless DC motor for extended operating life
- LCD digital display and on-touch control
- Uses the latest microprocessor technology for stable and accurate stirring
- Fully enclosed & compact casing
- Low noise operation
- Internal overload protection
- Soft start at low speed guarantees a smooth & safe stirring process
- Reversible stirring direction
- Equipped with digital input/output ports and foot pedal port for remote control or integration with other instrumentation
- RS-232 connection
- A wide range of optional impellers available
The WB2000-C from Wiggens features an LCD digital display and on-touch control and utilises a brushless motor that is quieter and lasts considerably longer than standard stirrer motors. The unit incorporates the latest microprocessor technology to generate a stable and accurate stirring process and uses internal overload protection to prevent motor damage.
Stirring direction can be reversed and the WB-2000-C is equipped with digital input/output ports and a foot pedal port for remote control or integration with other instrumentation.
The unit can be used with a wide range of optional impellers.
Included with the purchase of the WB2000-C are the overhead stirrer motor, a stand, rod and clamp, and a stainless steel impeller.
|Display/ control mode||LCD digital display/ On-touch control|
|Clockwise and counter-clockwise mixing||Yes|
|Speed accuracy (rpm)||±1|
|Speed range (rpm)||20 - 2000|
|Chuck range||10 mm maximum diameter|
|Maximum viscosity (cP)||20000|
|Maximum torque (N-cm)||70|
|Maximum capacity (L H2O)||50|
|Input/ output power (W)||70/50|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||105 mm x 160 mm x 185 mm|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia