100400-P1 | Overhead stirrer with high speed and torque and TFT digital display (WB3000-D) | Includes support stand
- Brushless DC motor for longer instrument lifespan, low maintenance and high efficiency
- Bright TFT screen and intuitive on-touch control
- Fully enclosed in compact metal casing
- Switchable between low speed/ high torque and high speed/ low torque
- PID feedback ensures constant motor speed even if viscosity changes
- Precise speed adjustment
- Key-less chuck and "through-shaft" design for simple impeller height adjustment
- RS-232 and USB interfaces to control and monitor instrument parameters and performance
- Wide range of optional impellers available
The Wiggens WB3000-D features a brushless motor that is quieter and lasts considerably longer than standard stirrer motors. It has a bright TFT screen and on-touch control and uses the latest microprocessor technology to generate a stable and accurate stirring process. The unit also incorporates internal overload protection to prevent motor damage.
The powerful motor in the WB3000-D, and the ability to switch from low to high torque and low to high speed, makes this instrument ideal for stirring high viscosity fluids. The unit also features PID feedback that ensures a constant motor speed even if viscosity changes during stirring.
RS-232 and USB interfaces are built into the WB3000-D to remotely control and monitor instrument parameters and performance.
Included with the purchase of the WB3000-D overhead stirrer motor is a support stand (WH22-D) with rod and clamp. No impellers (stirrers) are included with the motor but we do offer a wide range of optional impellers for this instrument. If you don't see the impeller you need at this link then please contact Advance Scientific for assistance.
|Display/ control mode
|TFT digital display/ On-touch control
|Low: 339 N-cm | High: 68 N-cm
|Low: 30 rpm - 600 rpm
High: 601 rpm - 3000 rpm
|10 mm maximum diameter
|Maximum stirring capacity (H2O)
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
|95 mm x 200 mm x 230 mm
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.