W3033350 | Multi-purpose dry block heater and cooler with interchangeable aluminium blocks and PID temperature control (WB-350HC)
- Precision PID temperature accuracy of ±0.1°C over heating and cooling range of +4°C to 95°C
- Peltier cooling
- Programmable: 10 step protocols and 10 protocol storage
- Maximum 9 temperature range-specific calibrations
- Chemically-resistant and easy-to-clean polypropylene casing
- Bright VFD display with responsive touch buttons
- Wide range of interchangeable anodised aluminium blocks (please see below)
- Transparent lid allows easy sample monitoring and even temperature distribution
- Precision coupling between main body and anodised aluminium blocks provides optimum heating or cooling of samples
- Built-in temperature limit setting function
- Two timer modes
- Safety features protect instrument from overheating
The WB-350HC multi-purpose dry block heater and cooler utilises advanced PID temperature control technology to provide accuracy of ±0.1°C over heating and cooling range of +4°C to +95°C. The electronics are protected by a chemically-resistant and easy-to-clean polypropylene casing that features a bright VFD display with responsive touch buttons.
An extensive range of interchangeable anodised aluminium blocks (please see below) allow for a wide range of sample tube sizes to be heated or cooled. Precision coupling between the main instrument body and the anodised aluminium blocks provides optimum heating or cooling of samples and a transparent lid allows easy sample monitoring and even temperature distribution.
Incorporated into the WB-350HC is a temperature limit setting feature (with a maximum 0.2°C overshoot) that allows end-users to perform highly temperature-sensitive reactions such as isothermal amplifications.
A number of safety features are incorporated into the WB-350HC that includes automatic power cut-off in the event of instrument overheating.
|No of Holes
|Tube Volume (mL)
|Hole Diameter (mm)
|PID feedback control
|Temperature range (°C)
| +4 to +95
|Temperature fluctuation at 37°C
|Temperature variation at 37°C
|Heating chamber dimensions (W x D x H)
|154 mm x 99 mm x 37 mm
|Instrument dimensions (W x D x H)
|249 mm x 330 mm x 250 mm
|230 VAC | 50 Hz | 2.8 A
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.