EVO Series | Mistral Evolution nitrogen gas generators
- Utilises proven pressure swing adsorption technology to separate nitrogen from other gases in compressed air
- Generates a constant flow rate of nitrogen from 10 L/min up to 40 L/min depending on model (please see below)
- Nitrogen purity level of 98% - 99.9%
- Ideal for LCMS and solvent evaporation
- Constant flow of highly pure nitrogen improves performance of analytical equipment
The Mistral EVO line of nitrogen generators are the ideal instrument if you require a constant supply of highly pure nitrogen for use in analytical equipment such as LCMS. The Mistral utilises proven pressure swing adsorption technology to separate nitrogen from other gases in compressed air. Flow rates of 10 L/min - 40 L/min are available depending on model and all instruments generate nitrogen at a purity level of 98% - 99.9%.
|Model Number||Flow Rates (L/min)|
|Flow rates||10 L/min. - 40 L/min. depending on model|
|Pressure||Nitrogen Outlet: max 8 bar (116 psi)
|Purity||From 98% to 99.9% at STP
|Pressure accuracy||0.1 bar (±0.5%)
|Display||Graphic display: 128 pixels x 64 pixels|
|Operating temperature||From 15℃ to 40℃
|Alarm relay||250 VAC,16A max
|Nitrogen outlet||Fitting for 6 mm OD tubing|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||428 mm x 835 mm x 641 mm|
|Certification||CE: CSA: FCC|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia