W1032013 | High flow chemically-resistant diaphragm vacuum pumps (C2000VEF), maximum vacuum 1 mbar, maximum flow rate 160 L/min
- High pumping speeds are ideal for industrial applications
- All vapour contact material constructed of PTFE
- Highly resistant to acid, base and solvent vapours
- Maximum vacuum down to 1 mbar. Vacuum can be controlled by manual valve or vacuum controller (DVR480).
- Flow rate of up to 160 L/min (7.8 m³/ hour) at atmospheric pressure
- Direct-driven motor reduces noise and vibration
- Resistant to high and low temperatures
- Tightly sealed to prevent damage to internal components
- Overheating protection with automatic restart when motor cools
- Easy maintenance as no oil or lubricant changes required
The C2000VEF from Wiggens is resistant to acid, base and solvent vapours as well as to high and low temperatures. All vapour contact materials of this tightly-sealed unit are constructed of PTFE and the instrument features overheating protection to prevent damage to the pump. The C2000VEF can achieve flow rates of up to 160 L/min (7.8 m³/hour) at atmospheric pressure and a maximum vacuum down to 1 mbar.
The C2000VEF pump is direct-driven from the motor so there is no belt-driven transmission. This reduces both instrument vibration and noise.
Manual vacuum controllers
|Chemically-resistant vacuum controller/filter.
Analog vacuum gauge, filter, filter cartridge and vacuum regulator
|Chemically-resistant vacuum controller. Includes:
Vacuum trap and digital vacuum meter
Chemically-resistant vacuum controller (DVR480)
The DVR480 chemically-resistant vacuum controller is ideal for automated control of our range of high flow chemically-resistant diaphragm vacuum pumps.
- Large measurement and control range
- Vacuum control down to 0.1 mbar
- Programmable up to 5 steps
- All parts that come into contact with gases are made of PTFE or highly durable ceramic to ensure high chemical resistance
- Bright LED display and convenient on-touch control
- RS-232 and analog connection available
- Pressure release feature for easy vacuum system installation
- Direct electric control of the vacuum pump
- Suitable for continuous operation
|Flow rate (m³/hour) at atmospheric pressure
|Flow rate (L/min) at atmospheric
|Maximum vacuum (mbar)
|Motor speed (rpm)
|Hose connection (inlet)
|KF-25 to 1)
|Hose connection (outlet)
|G1/2 to 1)
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
|615 mm x 285 mm x 386 mm
|220 V: 50 Hz
|Maximum power (W)
|Noise level (dB)
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.