WTM95 | Heating mantle and temperature controller for 50 mL spherical flasks (other sizes from 100 mL up to 72 L also available)
- Rigid housing provides strength and durability while supporting the weight of the flask and contents
- Mantle only covers bottom half of flask so contents are clearly visible
- Fabric interiors safely nestle glass flasks and reduce the chance of thermal shock
- Feet on smaller sizes of mantles designed to provide stability and reduce heat transfer to bench or other surface
- Larger units have multiple circuits for enhanced heating capability
- Splash guards and safety shields available
PL524 Pro temperature controller
- Controls mantle operating temperature up to 450℃
- LED touch screen displaying actual and set temperatures
- Adjustable safety temperature range with separate LED control panel
- RS232 interface
- Alarm signal
This Wiggens heating mantle has been designed to hold and heat 50 mL spherical flasks. The rigid housing of the mantle provides strength and durability to safely support the weight of the flask and contents. The mantle operates at temperatures up to 450℃ which makes it suitable for most applications.
The heating mantle only covers the lower portion of the spherical flask so that the contents can be viewed and the mantle has a fabric interior to safely nestle flasks and reduce the chance of thermal shock. Smaller units have feet for stability and to reduce temperature transfer to a bench or other surfaces and larger units have multiple circuits for enhanced heating capability.
PL524 Pro temperature controller
The PL524 Pro is a high precision controller that uses an advanced PID algorithm to minimise variability and overshoot of the heating mantle temperature. The unit also includes a self-adjustment function to monitor product temperature with feedback being provided to the controller through a PT100 sensor or a K-type thermocouple.
The PL524 Pro also features an adjustable safety temperature range that can be set through a separate control panel.
The flask shown in the image is not included with the purchase of the heating mantle and controller.
|Flask capacity||50 mL|
|Maximum flask diameter||48 mm|
|Mantle depth||24 mm|
|External diameter||159 mm|
|Controller model number||PL524 Pro|
|Adjustable temperature range||Ambient to 550ºC|
|Adjustable safety temperature range||Up to 500ºC with 1ºC resolution|
|Temperature control||Automatic PID algorithm control|
|Measurement and control sensor (standard)||PT100: four lead method|
|Measurement and control sensor (optional)||K-type thermocouple|
|Temperature stability||±0.03% or better|
|Ambient temperature operating range (controller)||-10ºC to +35ºC|
|Humidity operating range||≤90%|
|Power supply||100 VAC to 240 VAC|
|Power consumption||≤4.5 W|
|Maximum current||10 A|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.