W6061100 | Forced Convection Oven with 100 L capacity and PID temperature control (WF-12G)
- Ideal for drying applications requiring gentle air flow
- Gravity-flow convection with vertical air flow for uniform sample heating
- Tempered glass window for safe sample monitoring
- Stainless steel interior with rounded inner chamber corners for improved airflow and easier cleaning
- Advanced PID temperature control with auto-tuning and calibration
- Digital LED display with touch keypad
- Operating range from ambient plus 10°C - 260°C
- Timer range from 1 minute - 99 hours:59 minutes
- Safety features including over-temperature limit protection and door open alarm
- Two adjustable top slide vents help to control inner air vapour circulation
The WF-12G forced convection oven is ideal for drying applications that require gentle airflow. The instrument features gravity-flow convection with vertical airflow for uniform sample heating. The oven has a stainless steel interior with rounded inner chamber corners for improved airflow and easier cleaning and a tempered glass window for safe sample monitoring.
Instrument monitoring and operation is through an LED display with touch keypad that controls the advanced PID temperature system. The WF-12G has a number of safety features that include over-temperature limit protection and a door open alarm. Two adjustable top slide vents help to control inner air circulation.
|Display||LED with touch keypad | 0.1°C resolution|
|Incubator chamber volume||100 L|
|Temperature range||Ambient plus 10°C - 260°C|
|Temperature stability||±0.6°C at 100°C|
|Timer range||1 minute - 99 hours:59 minutes | delayed ON/OFF|
|Number of shelves||2 as standard (additional shelves can be added)|
|Heating power||1500 W|
|Inner dimensions||480 mm x 460 mm x 500 mm|
|Outer dimensions||600 mm x 690 mm x 810 mm|
Subscribe to our newsletter so we can keep you informed about new product releases and industry insights.
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia