HD3030 | Dissolved oxygen meter
- Battery power makes the DO80 ideal for field use
- Simultaneous display of dissolved oxygen and temperature
- One touch calibration in air
- Able to set salinity and atmospheric pressure compensation
- Automatic altitude compensation setting
- Save up to 99 measurements in memory along with date and time
- Computer link with optional USB cable and software kit
- Able to show maximum and minimum reading of saved data
- Backlit display for night use
The Wiggens DO80 dissolved oxygen meter is battery powered which makes it ideal for field use. The meter comes with a standard probe on a 3 metre cable (5 metre option also available) for submerged testing in streams, ponds or water tanks.
The DO80 has been designed so that users can preset salinity compensation and atmospheric compensation to allow direct reading without any conversion tables. The instrument also features one touch calibration in air and a backlit display for night use.
The DO80 can store up to 99 recordings along with the date and time that the recordings were made.
The following items are included in the purchase of the DO80:
- Dissolved oxygen meter (DO80)
- Dissolved oxygen probe with 3 metre cable (PD3030-3)
- Syringe set
- Dissolved oxygen electrolyte x 2 bottles
- Dissolved oxygen membrane and ring x 2 pcs (AD3030)
- Carrying case
- Operating manual
|Part Number||Item Description|
|PD3030-5||Dissolved oxygen probe with 5 metre cable|
|Measuring range||0 - 20 ppm, 0 - 50℃|
|Display resolution||0.01 ppm, 0.1℃|
|Accuracy (instrument only)||± 1.5% full scale, 0.3℃|
|Operating temperature||0 to 50ºC|
|Calibration||Single point calibration in air at 100%|
|Battery type||4 x 1.5 V AAA (or optional 9 VDC adaptor)|
|Battery life||Approximately 100 hours of continuous use|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)|| 40 mm x 36 mm x 195 mm|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia