900523 | Solvent recovery system (CSC 510) with integrated chemically-resistant diaphragm vacuum pump, maximum vacuum 8 mbar, maximum flow rate 34 L/min
- Highly efficient recovery even at low vacuum minimises solvent waste
- Sealed system creates optimal distillation environment
- Compact design with integrated vacuum pump that operates quietly and with minimal vibration
- Vacuum controller with display to precisely control the evaporation process
- Maximum vacuum of 8 mbar and maximum flow rate of 34 L/min
- Buffer bottle prevents particles from damaging the vacuum pump
- RS232 and RS485 interfaces for remote control
The fully automated CSC 510 solvent recovery system provides a highly efficient and optimal method for recovering waste solvents. The system is compact and features a built-in C510 diaphragm vacuum pump that operates with minimal vibration and noise.
The evaporation and recovery process is precisely controlled through a vacuum controller with display and the CSC 510 can generate a maximum vacuum of 8 mbar and a maximum flow rate of 34 L/min.
The following components are included with the purchase of the CSC 510 solvent recovery system:
- Integrated chemically-resistant diaphragm vacuum pump (C510 model)
- Vacuum controller with display
|Built-in pump type
|C510 diaphragm vacuum pump
|Ambient operating temperature
|+5°C to +40°C
|Maximum continuous pressure
|Maximum flow rate
|Outlet size (outer diameter)
|230 VAC: 50 Hz
|Two years on parts and labour
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.