900522 | Solvent recovery system (CSC 410) with integrated chemically-resistant diaphragm vacuum pump, maximum vacuum 13 mbar, maximum flow rate 25 L/min
- Highly efficient recovery even at low vacuum minimises solvent waste
- Sealed system creates optimal distillation environment
- Compact design with integrated vacuum pump that operates quietly and with minimal vibration
- Vacuum controller with display to precisely control the evaporation process
- Maximum vacuum of 13 mbar and maximum flow rate of 25 L/min
- Buffer bottle prevents particles from damaging the vacuum pump
- RS232 and RS485 interfaces for remote control
The fully automated CSC 410 solvent recovery system provides a highly efficient and optimal method for recovering waste solvents. The system is compact and features a built-in C410 diaphragm vacuum pump that operates with minimal vibration and noise.
The evaporation and recovery process is precisely controlled through a vacuum controller with display and the CSC 410 can generate a maximum vacuum of 13 mbar and a maximum flow rate of 25 L/min.
The following components are included with the purchase of the CSC 410 solvent recovery system:
- Integrated chemically-resistant diaphragm vacuum pump (C410 model)
- Vacuum controller with display
|Model number||CSC 410|
|Built-in pump type||C410 diaphragm vacuum pump|
|Ambient operating temperature||+5°C to +40°C
|Maximum vacuum||13 mbar|
|Maximum continuous pressure||1 bar|
|Maximum flow rate||25 L/min|
|Outlet size (outer diameter)||10 mm|
|Power requirements||230 VAC: 50 Hz
|Warranty||Two years on parts and labour|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia