C900EEF | Chemically-resistant diaphragm pumps with integrated variable frequency controller and advanced PID self-tuning
- Integrates a variable frequency conversion motor and controller that utilises advanced PID self-tuning to adjust the speed of the diaphragm pump to precisely control the vacuum level
- Range of vacuum and flow options available (please see below)
- Gas chamber and drive chamber are separated and sealed to protect mechanical components and to enhance operating life
- Features overheat protection with automatic shutdown and restart once unit is back to normal temperature range
- All components in contact with corrosive gas and condensate are constructed of chemically-resistant PTFE
These new chemically-resistant diaphragm pumps from Wiggens take vacuum control to a new level of stability and accuracy. They integrate a variable frequency conversion motor and controller that utilises advanced PID self-tuning to adjust the speed of the integrated diaphragm pump to precisely control the vacuum.
All components that come into contact with gas and condensate are constructed of chemically-resistant PTFE so that the units can be used for corrosive applications in the chemical, pharmaceutical and petrochemical industries. They require minimal maintenance and the gas chamber and drive chamber are separated and sealed to protect mechanical components and to enhance operating life.
|C900EEF||Maximum vacuum (mbar): <30 | Maximum flow rate (L/min): 95|
|C920ZEF||Maximum vacuum (mbar): <8 | Maximum flow rate (L/min): 75|
|C960TEF||Maximum vacuum (mbar): <2 | Maximum flow rate (L/min): 60|
|C980VEF||Maximum vacuum (mbar): <1 | Maximum flow rate (L/min): 40|
|Setting range (mbar)||0.1 - 1000|
|Maximum vacuum (mbar)||<30|
|Maximum flow rate (L/min)||95|
|Motor speed (rpm)||1380 (50 Hz) | 1680 (60 Hz)|
|Number of stages||One|
|Dimensions (mm)||220 x 400 x 495|
|Noise level (dB)||50|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia