169900 | High power chemically-resistant diaphragm vacuum pumps | maximum vacuum 30 mbar | maximum flow rate 95 L/min (C900E)
- All vapour contact material constructed of PTFE
- Highly resistant to acid, base and solvent vapours
- Maximum vacuum down to 30 mbar
- Flow rate of up to 95 L/min
- Direct-driven motor reduces noise and vibration
- Resistant to high and low temperatures
- Tightly sealed to prevent damage to internal components
- Overheating protection with automatic restart when motor cools
- Easy maintenance as no oil or lubricant changes required
The C900E from Wiggens is resistant to acid, base and solvent vapours as well as to high and low temperatures. All vapour contact materials of this tightly-sealed unit are constructed of PTFE and the instrument features overheating protection to prevent damage to the pump. The C900E can achieve flow rates of up to 95 L/min and a maximum vacuum down to 30 mbar.
The C900E pump is direct-driven from the motor so there is no belt-driven transmission. This reduces both instrument vibration and noise.
|Number of stages
|Vacuum controller (DVR480)
|Maximum vacuum (mbar)
|Maximum flow rate (L/min)
|Motor speed (rpm)
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
|440 mm x 270 mm x 240 mm
|220 V: 50 Hz
|Maximum power (W)
|Noise level (dB)
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.