169980-22 | Chemically-resistant diaphragm vacuum pump (C980V), maximum vacuum 1 mbar, maximum flow rate 40 L/min
- All vapour contact material constructed of PTFE
- Highly resistant to acid, base and solvent vapours
- Maximum vacuum down to 1 mbar
- Flow rate of up to 40 L/min
- Direct-driven motor reduces noise and vibration
- Resistant to high and low temperatures
- Tightly sealed casing to protect internal components
- Overheating protection with automatic restart when motor cools
- Easy maintenance as no oil or lubricant changes required
The C980V high power chemically-resistant diaphragm vacuum pump from Wiggens is resistant to acid, base and solvent vapours as well as to high and low temperatures. All vapour contact materials of this tightly-sealed unit are constructed of PTFE and the instrument features overheating protection to prevent damage to the pump. The C980V can achieve flow rates of up to 40 L/min and a maximum vacuum down to 1 mbar.
The C980V pump is direct-driven from the motor so there is no belt-driven transmission. This reduces both instrument vibration and noise.
|Number of stages||4|
|Vacuum control||Vacuum controller (DVR480)|
|Maximum vacuum (mbar)||1|
|Maximum flow rate (L/min)||40|
|Motor speed (rpm)||1425|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||440 mm x 270 mm x 240 mm|
|Electrical requirements||220 V: 50 Hz|
|Maximum power (W)||370|
|Noise level (dB)||50|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia