LB-18 | UltraBright LED blue/green light transilluminator for gel imaging and band cutting, 505 nm, 200 mm x 160 mm sample viewing area
- Incorporates powerful Nichia LEDs emitting blue/green light at 505 nm and a dichroic filter to significantly reduce background noise and highlight bands. Ideal for band cutting.
- No damage to DNA and no risk to personnel from using UV
- <5% CV across the full viewing area
- Adjustable amber filter enclosed in aluminium alloy metal frame
- 200 mm x 160 mm (W x D) sample viewing area
- Sensitivity down to 1 ng nucleic acid
The Maestrogen UltraBright LED blue/green light transilluminator has two side-mounted high intensity LED arrays that generate uniform and bright excitation at 505 nm. This makes this instrument ideal for excitation of a wide range of dyes including EtBr, SYBR® Safe, SYBR Gold, SYBR® Green I & II, SYPRO® Ruby, SYPRO® Orange, Coomassie Fluor™ Orange stains, GelGreen, GelRed and Lumitein™ Protein Gel Stain.
Gels up to 200 mm x 160 mm can be viewed. The use of a dichroic filter significantly blocks background noise and greatly enhances the contrast of bands to provide ideal viewing conditions for image capture and band cutting.
|Sample viewing area
|200 mm x 160 mm (W x D)
|LED emission wavelength
|Down to 1 ng nucleic acid
|Light uniformity across viewing area
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
|340 mm x 280 mm x 80 mm
|100 - 240 VAC: 50/60 Hz
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.