MUVB-122 | SmartView 122 transilluminator with both LED blue light and dual UV wavelength at 254 nm and 365 nm
- Built-in blue light LED module for operator safety and reduced sample damage
- Detachable SmartView amber filter to optimize blue light technology
- Fast start up without flickering to instantaneously illuminate tubes
- Adjustable UV protection cover for better viewing angle
- Long life UV protected filter
- High/low UV intensity switch to minimize DNA degradation
- High efficiency reflector provides optimum use of UV light
The Major Science SmartView 122 transilluminator combines the safety of LED blue light with UV so that your lab only needs to purchase one instrument for both applications. Blue light is emitted at 470 nm and viewed through a detachable amber filter lid. The use of LED blue light for imaging gels provides the benefit of increased operator safety and reduced sample damage.
The SmartView 122 transilluminator also emits UV at 254 nm and 365 nm for those dyes that are more optimally activated by UV light.
|UV wavelength||254 nm and 365 nm|
|Blue light wavelength||470 nm|
|Filter size||210 mm x 210 mm|
|UV light source||9 x 8 W UV tubes|
|Blue light source||Module containing 9 x 1 W blue LEDs|
|UV intensity switch||High (100%)/ Low (70%)|
|Power requirements||100 VAC - 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2 A|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia