MUVB-111 | SmartView 111 dual blue light LED/UV transilluminator, single UV wavelength at 312 nm
- Built-in blue light LED module for operator safety and reduced sample damage
- Detachable SmartView amber filter to optimize blue light technology
- Fast start up without flickering to instantaneously illuminate tubes
- Adjustable UV protection cover for better viewing angle
- Long life UV protected filter
- High/low UV intensity switch to minimize DNA degradation
- High efficiency reflector provides optimum use of UV light
The SmartView transilluminators combine the safety of blue light with UV so that your lab only needs to purchase one instrument for both applications. Blue light is emitted at 470 nm and viewed through a detachable amber filter lid that is optimized for SYBR® series nucleic acid stains (green light series).
The use of blue light for imaging gels provides the benefit of increased operator safety and reduced sample damage. The SmartView transilluminators also provide a UV source or sources (single or dual wavelength versions are available) for those dyes that are more optimally activated by UV.
|UV wavelength||312 nm|
|Blue light wavelength||470 nm|
|Filter size||21 cm x 21 cm|
|UV light source||5 x 8W UV tubes|
|Blue light source||Module containing 9 x 1W blue LEDs|
|UV intensity switch||High (100%)/ Low (70%)|
|Rated voltages||Universal: 100-230V, 50-60Hz, 2A|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia