360115 | Vortex mixer for tubes, microcentrifuge tubes and microplates (Vortex 3000)
- Advanced design for optimal vortex mixing & shaking
- Speed can be set between 200 rpm and 3000 rpm
- Ideal for work in fume hoods and sterile workstations
- Efficient mixing of samples in test tubes, microplates or flasks
- Shaking operation can be switched between continuous & on-touch operation
- LED light shows the actual shaking operation method
- Rubber feet guarantee shaker stability
- Power cut-off function for safety
- Corrosion-resistant polypropylene housing
- Wide range of sample holders available (please see below)
The compact and versatile Vortex 3000 mixer and shaker is the ideal instrument for use in fume hoods and sterile workstations. A wide range of sample holders are available (please see below) for the 3000 so that it can be used to process samples in microplates and different sizes of tubes.
The shaking operation of the 3000 can be switched between continuous and on-touch operation and speed can be set between 200 rpm and 3000 rpm. The unit features rubber feet for stability and a power cut-off function for user safety. A corrosion-resistant polypropylene housing protects the unit from spills.
The rubber platform (V0058) shown in the instrument image is supplied with the vortexer.
|Microplate tray for Vortex 3000 vortexer and shaker
|Tray with tube holder for Vortex 3000 vortexer and shaker: holds 16 tubes of 10 mm diameter
|Tray with tube holder for Vortex 3000 vortexer and shaker: holds 9 tubes of 12 mm diameter
|Tray with tube holder for Vortex 3000 vortexer and shaker: holds 9 tubes of 15 mm diameter
|Tray with tube holder for Vortex 3000 vortexer and shaker: holds 5 tubes of 20 mm diameter
|Tray with tube holder for Vortex 3000 vortexer and shaker: holds 4 tubes of 25 mm diameter
|Tray with tube holder for Vortex 3000 vortexer and shaker: holds 18 tubes of 8 mm diameter and 28 tubes of 10 mm diameter
|On-touch or continuous
|200 rpm - 3000 rpm
|Motor input/ output
|12 W/6 W
|Polypropylene housing and rubber feet
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
|148 mm x 159 mm x 87 mm
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.