360115 | Wiggens vortexer and shaker for tubes and microplates (Vortex 3000)
- Sophisticated design for reliable vortex mixing & shaking
- Speed can be set between 200-3000 rpm
- Ideal for work in fume hoods and sterile workstations
- Efficient mixing of samples in test tubes, microplates or flasks
- Shaking operation can be switched between continuous & on-touch operation
- LED light shows the actual shaking operation method
- Rubber feet guarantee shaker stability
- Power cut-off function for safety
- Corrosion-resistant Polypropylene housing
- Available in 7 different colours
- Wide range of accessories available
The compact and reliable Vortex 3000 mixer and shaker is the ideal instrument for use in fume hoods and sterile workstations. A wide range of sample holders are available for the 3000 so that it can be used to process sample in tubes and microplates as well as Erlenmeyer or round flasks (100-250 mL).
The shaking operation of the 3000 can be switched between continuous & on-touch operation and speed can be set between 200 and 3000 rpm. The unit features rubber feet for stability and a power cut-off function for user safety. A corrosion-resistant polypropylene housing protest the unit from spills and the housing is available in seven different colours.
|Model Number ||Vortex 3000|
|Shaking method ||Vortex shaking|
|Shaking operation ||On-touch or continuous|
|Shaking diameter (mm) ||4|
|Vortex speed (rpm) ||200 - 3000|
|Motor input/ output (W) ||12/6|
|Maximum load (Kg) ||1.1|
|Product material ||Polypropylene housing and rubber feet|
|Dimensions (mm) ||148 x 159 x 87 (W x D x H) |
|Net weight (Kg) ||2.6|
|Safety standard ||IP42|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia