SI-200 | Programmable shaking incubator with variable speed range and multiple labware options
- Programmable or continuous mode options
- Brushless DC motor reduces operating noise and significantly increases motor life
- Hermetic chamber design also reduces operating noise and enhances precise temperature control
- Sensitivity adjustable G-sensor for weight imbalance detection
- Multiple early error detection mechanisms ensure safety of operator and samples in the event of a device malfunction
- Specially designed drainage channel protects the motor and inner circuitry from accidental spills
- A wide selection of racks, holders, sticky pads and accessories allow shaking and incubation using a wide range of different labware (please see options below)
- Automatic system shutdown in the event of system overheating
- 2-point temperature calibration ensures high temperature performance
- Acrylic lid for clear viewing and easy access
The programmable SI-200 Shaking Incubator from Winpact features a brushless DC motor that reduces operating noise and significantly increases motor life. Noise reduction is also augmented by the hermetic chamber design that, in conjunction with 2-point calibration, also enhances the system's precise temperature control. The SI-200 can also be run in continuous mode.
A wide selection of racks, holders, sticky pads and accessories makes the SI-200 highly flexible for shaking and incubation using a wide range of different labware (please see options below). The unit features a large acrylic lid for clear viewing and easy access and a specially designed drainage channel protects the motor and inner circuitry from accidental spills.
Other safety features have been incorporated into the SI-200 in order to protect the operator and critical lab samples. A sensitivity adjustable G-sensor has been incorporated into the incubator to identify weight imbalance and multiple error detection systems ensure the safety of the operator and samples in the event of a device malfunction. These include automatic system shutdown in the event of the unit overheating.
Racks and Trays
|Adjustable angle tube rack (holds 33 x 15 mL tubes)
|Adjustable angle tube rack (holds 16 x 50 mL tubes)
|Universal Spring Rack
|Sticky Pad platform
|Universal Cushioned Crossbar
Microplate and Flask Holders
|Flask holder, 50 mL
|Flask holder, 125 mL
|Flask holder, 250 mL
|Flask holder, 500 mL
|Flask holder, 1000 mL
|Flask holder, 2000 mL
|460 mm x 460 mm
|Speed range (rpm)
|20 rpm - 500 rpm
|Heating temperature range
|Ambient +5ºC to +65ºC
|Temp accuracy and uniformity
|±0.25ºC at 37ºC
|1 min to 999 hours, continuous operation
|90 mm colour TFT LCD screen
|Unit dimension (W x D x H)
|820 mm x 590 mm x 570 mm
|110V/220V: 50Hz/ 60Hz
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.