167430-22 | Oil-free piston vacuum pump (V430), maximum vacuum 150 mbar, maximum flow rate 28 L/min
- Compact and lightweight with handle for convenient transportation
- Oil-free design reduces environmental impact
- Moisture trap and particle filter on air intake to protect motor
- Low noise and vibration
- Manual vacuum regulator and gauge for vacuum monitoring
- Overheating protection device shuts off pump automatically and restarts when motor cools down
- Large range of accessories
The V430 from Wiggens is a compact, lightweight and mobile oil-free piston vacuum pump. It features manual vacuum control and a gauge for vacuum monitoring. The pump is maintenance-free and its oil-free design reduces its environmental impact. Incorporated into the unit are a moisture trap and a particle filter on the air intake to protect the motor.
The pump can achieve flow rates of up to 28 L/min and a maximum vacuum down to 150 mbar. A wide range of optional accessories are available.
|Maximum vacuum (mbar)||150|
|Maximum flow rate (L/min)||28|
|Motor speed (rpm)||1450|
|Dimensions (mm)||247 x 235 x 200|
|Noise level (dB)||50|
|Electrical requirements||220 V: 50 Hz|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.