400216 | Magnetic stirrer with six stirring positions (WH-610D)
- Independent speed control for each stirring position
- LED display for convenient control and monitoring of stirring speed
- Advanced microprocessor control technology ensures stirring accuracy and stability
- Stirring plate surface made of stainless steel
- Wide speed range from 150 rpm to 1500 rpm
- Mixing capacity up to 2000 mL for each stirring position
This compact magnetic stirrer from Wiggens has six stirring positions that are independently controlled. The stirring plate surface is made of stainless steel and the unit features an LED display. A wide speed range makes this unit suitable for multiple laboratory applications.
Please contact Advance Scientific for information and pricing on our wide range of stirrer accessories that includes PT100 temperature sensors, stir bars and stir bar retrievers.
|Top plate material||Stainless steel|
|Speed range||150 rpm - 1500 rpm|
|Number of stirring positions||Six|
|Maximum stirring volume for each position||2000 mL|
|Plate dimensions (W x D)||473 mm x 303 mm|
|Overall dimensions (W x D x H)||504 mm x 377 mm x 48 mm|
|Electrical output||110 VAC - 240 VAC: 50 Hz - 60 Hz|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia