170410-22 | Chemically-resistant diaphragm vacuum pump (A410), maximum vacuum 13 mbar, maximum flow rate 25 L/min
- All contact surfaces PTFE-constructed for corrosion resistance
- Resistant to acids, bases and solvents
- Vacuum and drive chambers are separated and sealed to extend working life of mechanical components
- Maximum vacuum down to 13 mbar
- Flow rate of up to 25 L/min
- Direct motor drive reduces vibration
- Low noise
- Diaphragm pumping mechanism reduces maintenance and the use of oil
- Overheating protection and restart after pump cools
- Wide range of accessories available
The Wiggens A410 is a compact and mobile diaphragm pump that is resistant to high and low temperatures and acidic, basic and solvent gases. All wetted surfaces of this well-sealed unit are constructed with PTFE for corrosion resistance and the instrument features overheating protection (with automatic restart after cooling) to prevent damage to the pump. The pump in the A410 can achieve flow rates of up to 25 L/min and a maximum vacuum down to 13 mbar.
A wide range of accessories including tubing and connectors are available. Please contact Advance Scientific for details.
Included with the purchase of the A410 is a chemically-resistant regulator that includes a vacuum regulator, a vacuum gauge, a filter cartridge and a filter (Part Number 169311-06).
|Number of stages||2|
|Maximum vacuum (mbar)||13|
|Maximum flow rate (L/min)||25|
|Motor speed (rpm)||1450|
|Dimensions (mm)||230 x 155 x 173|
|Electrical requirements||220 V: 50 Hz|
|Noise level (dB)||50|
|Maximum power (W)||95|
|Maximum current (A)||0.6|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia