BS-010151-AAK | 3D shaker with tube platform for tubes, microplates and Petri dishes (Sunflower)
- Ideal for shaking tubes, microplates and Petri dishes
- Operating temperature range allows unit to be used in cold rooms and incubators
- Direct drive mechanism and brushless motors for extended operating lifetime
- Shaking speed from 5 rpm - 60 rpm
- Shaking angle of up to 7°
- Can be operated for up to 168 hours in continuous run mode
- Loading capacity of up to 1 Kg
The BioSan 3D Sunflower shaker with stainless steel housing and platform is ideal for shaking tubes, microplates and Petri dishes and for applications such as blood sample mixing, minigel staining and de-staining and Western blot hybridisation. Shaking speed can be set steplessly from 5 rpm - 60 rpm with a shaking angle of 7°.
The Sunflower features quiet brush-less motors for extended life and trouble-free operation and it can be run for up to 168 hours in continuous run mode. An optional non-slip rubber mat is available for holding tubes securely on the tube platform while being shaken.
|5 rpm - 60 rpm
|Operation temperature range
|+4°C - +40°C
|Maximum continuous operating time
|Dimensions with platform (W x D x H)
|235 mm x 235 mm x 140 mm
|215 mm x 215 mm
|Input 100–240 VAC: 50/60 Hz | Output 12 VDC
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.