21172 | Laboratory incubator with PID temperature control, 70 litre capacity
- Digital temperature display and control
- 70L capacity
- Advanced PID controller for temperature stability and safety protection
- Constructed from materials that make the WH-15 easy to clean and decontaminate
- Start/stop operation and timer from 0 - 99 hours and 59 minutes
- Adjustable shelf height
- Tempered glass inner observation door retains heat in cabinet if outer door opened
- Outer door with magnetic closing and gasket with excellent sealing characteristics
- Over-temperature function sounds an alarm if the set safety value is reached and automatically cuts off power and stops incubation process
- In the event of a power outage the incubator can be set to automatically stop or restart operation once power is restored
- Alarm sounds if outer door left open for 60 seconds or more during incubation
- Internal lamp activated when outer door is opened
The WH-15 laboratory incubator features a broad temperature range that makes it suitable for many applications in areas such as microbiology and haematology.
The incubator interior is constructed of stainless steel and the unit features an inner glass observation door fabricated from 5 mm thick temperature-resistant safety glass. The outer casing is made of spray-coated steel plate for easy cleaning. The height-adjustable shelves are made of polished stainless steel.
The WH-15 utilises advanced PID control for temperature stability and safety protection and features a digital temperature display and touch control. The unit can be operated in start/stop mode or by timer with a range from 0 - 99 hours and 59 minutes.
A number of safety features have been incorporated into the WH-15 including over-temperature alarm and cut-off and an alarm that sounds if the outer door is left open for 60 seconds or more when the unit is in operation. Users have the option that, in the event of a power outage, the incubator can be set to automatically stop or to restart operation once power is restored.
|System control||Digital display and touch control with PID automatic regulation|
|Temperature range||Ambient temperature plus 5°C to 80°C|
|Temperature stability||±0.2°C at 37°C|
(W x D x H)
|550 mm x 535 mm x 750 mm|
(W x D x H)
|400 mm x 420 mm x 440 mm|
|Timer||Start/stop setting | 0 - 99 hours and 59 minutes in 1 minute intervals|
|Power requirements||220V-240V: 50Hz-60Hz|
|Construction||Interior: Stainless steel | Shelves: Polished stainless steel | Inner glass door: 5 mm thick temperature-resistant safety glass | Casing: Spray-coated steel plate|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia