W6031050 | Laboratory incubator with PID temperature control, 50 L capacity (other capacity options available)
- Digital temperature display and control
- 50 L capacity (please see list of other capacity options below)
- Advanced PID controller for temperature stability and safety protection
- Constructed from materials that make the incubator easy to clean and decontaminate
- Start/stop operation and timer from 0 - 99 hours and 59 minutes
- Adjustable shelf height
- Tempered glass inner observation door retains heat in cabinet if outer door opened
- Outer door with magnetic closing and gasket with excellent sealing characteristics
- Over-temperature function sounds an alarm if the set safety value is reached and automatically cuts off power and stops incubation process
- In the event of a power outage the incubator can be set to automatically stop and restart operation once power is restored
- Alarm sounds if outer door left open for 60 seconds or more during incubation
- Internal lamp activated when outer door is opened
These constant temperature incubators feature a broad temperature range that makes them suitable for many applications in areas such as microbiology and haematology. They're also available in a range of capacities from 50 L to 1200 L.
The incubator interior is constructed of stainless steel and the unit features an inner glass observation door fabricated from 5 mm thick temperature-resistant safety glass. The outer casing is made of spray-coated steel plate for easy cleaning. The height-adjustable shelves are made of polished stainless steel.
These incubators utilise advanced PID control for temperature stability and safety protection and feature a digital temperature display and touch control. The units can be operated in start/stop mode or by timer with a range from 0 - 99 hours and 59 minutes.
A number of safety features have been incorporated into these incubators including over-temperature alarm and cut-off and an alarm that sounds if the outer door is left open for 60 seconds or more when the unit is in operation. Users have the option that, in the event of a power outage, the incubator can be set to automatically stop or to restart operation once power is restored.
|Part No.||Model No.||Capacity||Dimensions (W x D x H: mm)|
|W6031100||WH-10||100 L||Inner: 480 x 480 x 495
Outer: 560 x 560 x 760
|W6031150||WH-15||150 L||Inner: 500 x 480 x 620
Outer: 560 x 580 x 880
|W6031250||WH-25||260 L||Inner: 530 x 590 x 900
Outer: 630 x 680 x 1125
|W6031650||WH-650||650 L||Inner: 700 x 650 x 1430
Outer: 820 x 780 x 1740
|W6031850||WH-850||850 L||Inner: 700 x 800 x 1530
Outer: 820 x 930 x 1840
|W6031122||WH-1200||1200 L||Inner: 868 x 720 x 1927
Outer: 990 x 855 x 2124
|System control||Digital display and touch control with PID automatic regulation |
|Temperature range||Ambient temperature plus 5°C to 80°C|
|Temperature stability||±0.2°C at 37°C|
|Exterior dimensions||550 mm x 520 mm x 630 mm (W x D x H)|
|Interior dimensions||400 mm x 400 mm x 320 mm (W x D x H)|
|Timer||Start/stop setting | 0 - 99 hours and 59 minutes in 1 minute intervals|
|Power requirements||220V-240V: 50Hz-60Hz |
|Construction||Interior: Stainless steel | Shelves: Polished stainless steel | Inner glass door: 5 mm thick temperature-resistant safety glass | Casing: Spray-coated steel plate|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia