167203A | Vacuum filtration system with VF6 filtration flask set, maximum vacuum 150 mbar, maximum flow rate 17 L/min (VF203A)
- Compact and portable design
- Combines all necessary items for filtration including oil-free vacuum pump and VF6 glass filtration set
- Easy maintenance
- Low noise level
- Vacuum gauge and manual vacuum pressure regulator
The compact and portable VF203A vacuum filtration system combines a low maintenance oil-free vacuum pump with the VF6 filtration glass set and a fibreglass filter membrane to provide an all-in-one system for applications such as suspended solids measurement.
The low noise pump is fitted with a vacuum gauge and a manual regulator for vacuum pressure control.
Please note that this instrument is not chemically-resistant and should not be used with corrosive substances. If a chemically-resistant system is required then the VF204 and VF214 have been designed for this purpose.
The following components are included with the purchase of the VF203A filtration system:
- Oil-free vacuum pump with vacuum gauge and manual vacuum pressure regulator
- VF6 filtration flask set with fiberglass filter membrane (47 mm diameter: 0.1 μm pore size)*
- High pressure-resistant tubing
- 0.2 μm water-blocking filter
* The VF6 filtration flask set consists of:
- 250 mL glass filter holder
- 250 mL glass funnel
- Anodised aluminium clamp
- Receiver flask support base
- Silicone stopper
- 1000 mL receiver flask
|Motor speed||1450 rpm|
|Maximum vacuum||150 mbar|
|Maximum flow rate||17 L/min|
|Ambient operating range||+5°C to +40°C
|Humidity||Maximum relative humidity 80% for temperatures up to +31°C with linear decrease down to 50% relative humidity at a temperature of +40°C |
|Outlet connector||9 mm|
|Noise level||50 dB|
|Filtration glass set||VF6|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia