167301-22 | Filtration and pump combination, maximum vacuum 150 mbar, maximum flow rate 17 L/min (V300A)
- Compact and portable design
- Combines all necessary items for filtration including oil-free piston vacuum pump and VF6 glass filtration set
- Gauge for vacuum pressure monitoring and manual vacuum control
- Easy maintenance
- Low noise level
- PTFE disc filter to protect pump
The compact and portable V300A vacuum filtration and pump system combines a low maintenance V300 oil-free piston vacuum pump with the VF6 filtration glass set and a fibreglass filter membrane to provide an all-in-one system for a wide range of small scale laboratory and industrial filter applications.
The low noise pump is fitted with a vacuum gauge and a manual regulator for vacuum pressure control.
Please note that the V300 vacuum pump is not chemically-resistant and should not be used with corrosive substances. If a chemically-resistant system is required then the C300A has been designed for this purpose.
The following components are included with the purchase of the V300A filtration system:
- Oil-free piston vacuum pump (V300) with vacuum gauge and manual vacuum pressure regulator
- VF6 filtration flask set*
- High pressure-resistant tubing
- 0.2 μm PTFE water-blocking filter
* The VF6 filtration flask set consists of:
- 250 mL funnel: borosilicate glass
- Fibreglass filter membrane (47 mm diameter: 0.1 μm pore size)
- Membrane support: borosilicate glass
- 250 mL funnel base: borosilicate glass
- Anodised aluminium clamp
- 1000 mL receiver flask with drain: borosilicate glass
- Silicone stopper
|Pump type||V300 oil-free piston vacuum pump|
|Pump flow rate||17 L/min|
|Maximum vacuum||150 mbar|
|Filter flask material||Borosilicate glass|
|Filter flask capacity||250 mL|
|Suction bottle capacity||1000 mL|
|Filter diameter||47 mm|
|Effective filter area||9.6 cm²|
|Outlet connector||8 mm|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia