189221 | Portable carbon dioxide incubator | 15L capacity (WCI-15R)
- Compact design. Suitable for use in workstation or fume hood.
- Carrying handles for portability
- Digital control of temperature and CO2 concentration
- Peltier cooling and heating
- Forced air circulation
- Excellent temperature uniformity within chamber
- Precise dual beam IR sensor control of CO2 concentration
- Low noise operation
- Two stainless steel shelves as standard. Space for optional third shelf (189231)
- Power plug and car jack for remote use
The WCI-15R is a portable CO2 incubator with 15L capacity which is ideal for both laboratory and remote use offsite. It uses advanced Peltier elements for heating and cooling and can provide a CO2 concentration up to 20%.
This low noise instrument uses a dual beam IR sensor for precise control of CO2 concentration and forced air circulation to ensure excellent temperature uniformity within the chamber.
The WCI-15R is supplied with two stainless steel shelves and has space for an optional third shelf. It is also supplied with a car adapter so that the unit can be used remotely.
|15~ 45 (at ambient 25℃）
|0 - 20%
|Dual beam IR sensor
|CO2 gas pressure
|0.7 bar (maximum 1 bar)
|Up to 80%
|Cooling and heating
|Peltier thermoelectric elements
|Stainless steel | supplied with 2: 3 maximum
|ABS (internal and external)
|Internal dimensions (W x D x H)
|224 mm x 200 mm x 340 mm
|External dimensions (W x D x H)
|292 mm x 333 mm x 433 mm
|220V: 50-60 Hz
|DC Cold: 46W | DC Hot: 48W
AC Cold: 63W | AC Hot: 63W
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.