HP9010 | Portable pH, mV/ORP and temperature meter
- Large LCD with multiple parameter display
- Measures pH, mV/ORP and temperature
- Auto-lock and auto-end point reading
- Multi-point calibration with NIST, ISO or custom standard
- Electrode status indicator
- Data memory with real-time clock and date
- PC link ready (requires optional USB cable and software)
- Uses standard AAA batteries or can be charged from a PC when connected by a USB cable
The WalkLAB pH90 is a portable, highly accurate and full-featured meter that can measure pH, mV/ORP and temperature. It has a large LCD that can display pH, temperature and time simultaneously and uses a standard BNC connector that accepts a variety of other electrodes for special measurement needs.
The pH90 features an Auto Lock Measurement function that can sense when a stable endpoint is reached and then locks that measurement to ensure accuracy and consistency. Accuracy is also assured through multi-point calibration that allows the pH90 to be calibrated at up to five different points.
The pH90 also features an electrode status indicator that displays the percentage of slope of the electrode after successive calibrations. This allows the end-user to determine if the electrode should be replaced due to wear and tear.
The pH90 is able to save up to 99 data points simultaneously with date and time. This data can be downloaded by USB cable to a PC and viewed with an optional software package (please see below).
The following items are included in the purchase of the pH90:
- pH meter (pH90)
- Plastic body combination pH electrode (PP5003)
- Stainless steel temperature probe (PT9010)
- pH 7.00 standard pH buffer solution 90 mL (SP0701N-CAL)
- pH 4.01 standard pH buffer solution 90 mL (SP0401N-CAL)
- Hard carrying case
- Operating manual
|Part Number||Item Description|
|SP1001N||Buffer solution, pH 10.01, 90 mL|
|PO5106||Plastic body combination platinum ring ORP electrode|
|AX9010U||PC Link USB cable and software|
|Measuring range||pH: -2 to 16 pH|
mV/ORP: ±700 mV / ±2,000 mV (auto range)
Temperature: 0 to 120ºC
|Resolution||pH: 0.01 pH|
mV/ORP: 0.1 mV / 1 mV
|Accuracy||pH: ±0.02 pH|
mV/ORP: ±0.5 mV /±2 mV
Temperature: ±0.5ºC with class A PT1000 thermistor
|Calibration||Minimum of 2 points and maximum of five points|
|Offset recognition||±70 mV at pH 7|
|Slope||70% to 130% at pH 4 and pH 10 (electrode status in percentage of slope)|
|Power supply||4 x AAA batteries|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia