100600 | Overhead stirrer with high speed and torque and TFT digital display (WB1800-D)
- Brushless DC motor for longer instrument lifespan, low maintenance and high efficiency
- Bright TFT screen and intuitive on-touch control
- Fully enclosed & compact casing
- Switchable between low speed/ high torque and high speed/ low torque
- PID feedback ensures constant motor speed even if viscosity changes
- Precise speed adjustment
- Easily adjustable key-less chuck
- RS-232 and USB interfaces to control and monitor instrument parameters and performance
- Wide range of optional impellers available
The WB1800-D from Wiggens features a bright TFT screen and on-touch control and a brushless motor that is quieter and lasts considerably longer than standard stirrer motors. The unit uses the latest microprocessor technology to generate a stable and accurate stirring process and incorporates internal overload protection to prevent motor damage.
The powerful motor in the WB1800-D, and the ability to switch from low to high torque and low to high speed, makes this instrument ideal for stirring high viscosity fluids. The unit also features PID feedback that ensures a constant motor speed even if viscosity changes during stirring.
The unit can be used with a wide range of optional impellers.
|Display/ control mode||TFT digital display/ On-touch control|
|Speed accuracy (rpm)||±1|
|Torque (N-cm)||Low: 565 | High: 113|
|Speed range (rpm)||Low: 12 - 360 | High: 361 - 1800|
|Chuck range||10 mm maximum diameter|
|Maximum torque (N-cm)||565|
|Maximum viscosity (cP)||150000|
|Maximum capacity (L H2O)||40|
|Output power (W)||150|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||95 mm x 200 mm x 230 mm|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia