400402.01 | Hot plate and magnetic stirrer with ceramic-coated stainless steel top plate, K-type thermocouple sensor and advanced PID temperature control (WH210)
- Advanced microprocessor-controlled heating system ensures reliability and temperature stability
- Easy-to-clean anti-corrosive top plate made of stainless steel coated with ceramic
- Bright and clear LED displays instrument operating parameters
- Sealed outer shell and isolated critical parts enhance longevity even in harsh operating conditions
- Drainage system above control board to prevent liquids accessing instrument interior
- Direct connection for thermocouple sensor for precise control of the actual temperature (K-type thermocouple sensor included with purchase of instrument)
- High temperature indicator for operator safety
The WH210 microprocessor-controlled hot plate and stirrer from Wiggens features an easy-to-clean anti-corrosive top plate made of stainless steel coated with ceramic and a bright, clear LED that displays the instrument's operating parameters.
The WH210 has a sealed outer shell and isolated critical parts to enhance longevity even in harsh operating conditions and a drainage system above the control board to prevent liquids accessing the instrument's interior.
The instrument has a connection for a thermocouple sensor to allow for external temperature control. A high temperature indicator enhances operator safety during operation.
A K-type thermocouple sensor and sensor holder are included with the purchase of the hot plate and magnetic stirrer.
The following items are included with the purchase of the WH210:
|WH210 magnetic stirrer with stainless steel hot plate
|K type thermocouple sensor:
Length: 170 mm
Diameter: 4 mm
Material: Stainless steel
Operating range: 0 to +500°C
|Holder and clamp for K type thermocouple sensor
|Top plate material
|Stainless steel coated with ceramic
|Maximum hot plate temperature
|Maximum temperature setting with E-sensor
|Temperature stability with E-sensor
|External temperature sensor
|Stirring speed range
|100 rpm - 1500 rpm
|Maximum stirring capacity (water)
|1 set of PID
|Top plate dimensions (W x D)
|180 mm x 145 mm
|Instrument dimensions (W x D x H)
|270 mm x 230 mm x 100 mm
|220 VAC: 50 Hz
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.