400402.01 | Hot plate and magnetic stirrer with stainless steel top plate and K-type thermocouple sensor connection (WH210)
- Advanced microprocessor-controlled heating system ensures reliability and temperature stability
- Easy-to-clean anti-corrosive top plate made of stainless steel
- Bright and clear LED displays instrument operating parameters
- Sealed outer shell and isolated critical parts enhance longevity even in harsh operating conditions
- Drainage system above control board to prevent liquids accessing instrument interior
- Direct connection for thermocouple sensor for precise control of the actual temperature (K-type thermocouple sensor included with purchase of instrument)
- High temperature indicator for operator safety
The WH210 microprocessor-controlled hot plate and stirrer from Wiggens features an easy-to-clean anti-corrosive top plate made of stainless steel and a bright, clear LED that displays the instrument's operating parameters.
The WH210 has a sealed outer shell and isolated critical parts to enhance longevity even in harsh operating conditions and a drainage system above the control board to prevent liquids accessing the instrument's interior.
The instrument has a connection for a thermocouple sensor to allow for external temperature control. A high temperature indicator enhances operator safety during operation.
The following items are included with the purchase of the WH210:
|Part Number||Product Description|
|400402||WH210 magnetic stirrer with stainless steel hot plate|
|600.170.1||K type thermocouple sensor:|
Length: 170 mm
Diameter: 4 mm
Material: Stainless steel
Operating range: 0 to +500°C
|PT100-05||Holder and clamp for K type thermocouple sensor|
|Top plate material||Stainless steel|
|Maximum hot plate temperature||250ºC|
|Maximum solvent temperature|
|Stirring speed range||100 rpm - 1500 rpm|
|Heating capacity||500 W|
|Maximum stirring capacity (water) ||2 litres|
|PID parameters||1 set of PID|
|Top plate dimensions (W x D)||180 mm x 145 mm|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia