400302.01 | Hot plate and magnetic stirrer with aluminium top plate and K-type thermocouple sensor connection (WH200)
- Advanced microprocessor-controlled system ensures reliability and temperature stability
- Easy-to-clean anti-corrosive top plate made of aluminium
- Bright and clear LED displays temperature and stirring speed
- Sealed outer shell and isolated critical parts enhance longevity even in harsh operating conditions
- Drainage system above control board to prevent liquids accessing instrument interior
- Connection for thermocouple sensor for direct and precise control of the actual temperature (K-type thermocouple sensor included with purchase of instrument)
- High temperature indicator for operator safety
The WH200 microprocessor-controlled hot plate and stirrer from Wiggens features an easy-to-clean anti-corrosive top plate made of aluminium and a bright, clear LED that displays temperature and stirring speed.
The WH200 has a sealed outer shell and isolated critical parts to enhance longevity even in harsh operating conditions and a drainage system above the control board to prevent liquids accessing the instrument's interior.
The instrument has a connection for a thermocouple sensor to allow for external temperature control. A high temperature indicator enhances operator safety during operation.
The following items are included with the purchase of the WH200:
|Part Number||Product Description|
|400302||WH200 magnetic stirrer with aluminium hot plate|
|600.170.1||K type thermocouple sensor:|
Length: 170 mm
Diameter: 4 mm
Material: Stainless steel
Operating range: 0 to +500°C
|PT100-05||Holder and clamp for K type thermocouple sensor|
|Top plate material||Aluminium|
|Maximum hot plate temperature||250ºC|
|Maximum solvent temperature|
|Temperature stability |
|Stirring speed range||100 rpm - 1500 rpm|
|Heating capacity||300 W|
|Maximum stirring capacity (water)||2 L|
|PID parameters||1 set of PID|
|Top plate dimensions (W x D)||165 mm x 150 mm|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia