400302.01 | Hot plate and magnetic stirrer with aluminium alloy top plate, K-type thermocouple sensor and advanced PID temperature control (WH200)
- Advanced microprocessor-controlled system ensures reliability and temperature stability
- Easy-to-clean anti-corrosive top plate made of aluminium alloy
- Bright and clear LED displays temperature and stirring speed
- Sealed outer shell and isolated critical parts enhance longevity even in harsh operating conditions
- Drainage system above control board to prevent liquids accessing instrument interior
- Connection for thermocouple sensor for direct and precise control of the actual temperature. A K-type thermocouple sensor is included with the purchase of the instrument.
- High temperature indicator for operator safety
The WH200 microprocessor-controlled hot plate and stirrer from Wiggens features an easy-to-clean anti-corrosive top plate made of aluminium alloy and a bright, clear LED that displays temperature and stirring speed.
The WH200 has a sealed outer shell and isolated critical parts to enhance longevity even in harsh operating conditions and a drainage system above the control board to prevent liquids accessing the instrument's interior.
The instrument has a connection for a thermocouple sensor (included in the purchase) to allow for external temperature control. A high temperature indicator enhances operator safety during operation.
The following items are included with the purchase of the WH200:
|WH200 magnetic stirrer with aluminium alloy hot plate
|K type thermocouple sensor:
Length: 170 mm
Diameter: 4 mm
Material: Stainless steel
Operating range: 0 to +500°C
|Holder and clamp for K type thermocouple sensor
|Top plate material
|Maximum hot plate temperature
|Maximum temperature setting with E-sensor
|Temperature stability with E-sensor
|External temperature sensor
|Stirring speed range
|100 rpm - 1500 rpm
|Maximum stirring capacity (water)
|1 set of PID
|Top plate dimensions (W x D)
|165 mm x 150 mm
|Instrument dimensions (W x D x H)
|230 mm x 200 mm x 100 mm
|220 VAC: 50 Hz
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.