175200 | Galaxy 230 colony counter with adjustable pressure counting system
- Built-in electronic register and adjustable pressure sensor system that provides uniform sensitivity over the whole of the working field. Also allows the use of any marking pen without sample contamination.
- Adjustable dish holder makes the Galaxy 230 suitable for Petri dishes with diameters from 90 mm to 150 mm and also for 60 mm dishes
- Novel "back" button enables data subtraction if over-counting occurs
- A reset button provides immediate zeroing of the 4-digit counter
- Adjustable focusing arm allows magnifying lens to be positioned to meet end-user's preference. Magnifying lens can be rotated 360° for ready access to Petri dishes.
- Plate background can be set to black or white for easy counting
- Optional computer software provides a range of tools including data recording, tracing and report generation
The Wiggens Galaxy 230 is ideal for total bacteria and total coliform counting in 60 mm diameter Petri dishes as well as dishes with diameters from 90 mm to 150 mm. The counter features a built-in electronic register (with acoustic counting signal) and an adjustable pressure sensor system that provides uniform sensitivity over the whole of the working field. The Galaxy 230 also has an adjustable focusing arm that allows the magnifying lens to be positioned to meet end-user's preference and to be rotated up to 360° to provide easy access to the Petri dish.
The Galaxy 230 incorporates a novel "back" button that enables data subtraction if over-counting occurs and a reset button to allow immediate zeroing of the 4-digit counter. In addition the plate background can be set to black or white for easier identification of colonies.
Available for the Galaxy 230 is an optional computer software package that provides a range of tools including data recording, tracing and report generation.
|Model number||Galaxy 230|
|Measurement range||0 ~ 9999|
|Mode of operation||Adjustable pressure system|
|Magnification||Up to 3 times|
|Readout||4-digit red LED display|
|Compatible Petri dish diameters||60 mm and 90 mm - 150 mm|
|Counting modes||Marking pen|
|Illumination||Ring-shaped lamp provides direct or indirect illumination|
|Acoustic counting signal||Yes: adjustable|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||300 mm x 330 mm x 100 mm (without focusing arm and lens)|
|Output||RS232: USB 2.0|
|Part Number||Product Description|
|175200||Galaxy 230 Colony Counter|
|175300||Galaxy 230 Colony Counter, PC software and RS232 interface connection cable|
|175300-12||PC software and RS232 interface connection cable|
Sensorturn infrared sensor-controlled turntable for Petri dishes
The touch-free infrared sensor technology incorporated into the Wiggens Sensorturn allows the plating turntable to be started or stopped with just a move of the hand. Alternatively an optional foot pedal can be employed to effect these functions.
Two models of the Sensorturn are available and both have variable rotational speed control. The Sensorturn has a speed range from 14 rpm - 114 rpm and the Sensorturn Pro has a speed range of 14 rpm to 210 rpm. Both instruments are ideal for plating dishes up to 100 mm diameter with an optional turntable for plating dishes up to 150 mm in diameter.
|Part Number||Product Description|
|7.001.000||Sensorturn infrared sensor-controlled turntable for Petri dishes|
|7.002.000||Sensorturn Pro infrared sensor-controlled turntable for Petri dishes|
Please contact Advance Scientific for more details.
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.