HG400Pro | Flapping homogeniser (stomacher) with adjustable speed and observation window (HG400 Pro)
- Maintenance-free brushless DC motor for long working life and quiet operation
- Advanced microprocessor technology for paddle control
- Parallel paddle stop
- Safety drip tray
- Stainless steel construction for easy cleaning. Paddles are removable to allow access to inner chamber.
- Tempered viewing window
- Adjustable blending power and paddle speed from 1 to 10 strokes per second
- Digital display of time and blending power
- Avoids contamination by using sterile single use filter bags that are securely closed under pressure by homogeniser door
- Can be run continuously or on timer from 1 second to 59 minutes and 59 seconds
- Digital and analog interface for remote control
The Wiggens HG400 Pro flapping homogeniser or Stomacher is ideal for the homogenisation of a wide range of fruit, vegetables, animal and fish tissue, or clinical samples in preparation for subsequent microbiological or toxicological analysis. The unit uses specialised single use, sterile filter bags to ensure sample integrity and to avoid contamination and also to separate fluids from solids resulting from the homogenisation process.
The HG400 Pro utilizes two stainless steel paddles driven by a quiet brushless motor to disrupt the sample. The sample bag is sealed under pressure at the top by the instrument's front door to avoid leakage. Blending power is adjustable and paddle speed can be adjusted between 1 and 10 strokes per second. The HG400 Pro has a tempered glass viewing window to monitor the homogenisation process.
|Full-page filter bag | 80 mL | 25 per bag: 20 bags per box
|Standard bag | 400 mL | 25 per bag: 20 bags per box
|Standard bag | 400 mL | 50 per bag: 10 bags per box
|Full-page filter bag | 400 mL | 25 per bag: 20 bags per box
|Lateral filter bag | 400 mL | 25 per bag: 20 bags per box
|Rack for sterilization bags | 10 positions
|Clip for sterilization bags
|Door design and instrument casing
|50 ml to 400 mL
|Adjustable from 1 to 10 strokes per second
|1 second to 59 minutes 59 seconds or continuous
|Exterior size (W x D x H)
|450 mm x 210 mm x 240 mm
|Interior size (W x D x H)
|100 mm x 190 mm x 220 mm
|220 VAC: 50 Hz
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.