167240-22-P | BioVac 240 PLUS portable aspirator pump with 3 L suction bottle for waste liquid removal, maximum flow rate 40 L/min
- Ideal for a wide range of industrial or laboratory waste liquid removal applications
- Vacuum generation by a twin diaphragm low noise piston pump that is wear-resistant, non-polluting and maintenance-free
- Maximum vacuum of 80 mbar and maximum flow rate of 40 L/min
- Double overflow protection
- ABS and aluminium construction
- Autoclavable 3 L suction bottle and disc filter
- Supplied with suction accessories (please see below)
The BioVac 240 PLUS portable aspirator pump from Wiggens is ideal for a wide range of waste liquid removal applications in both industrial and laboratory environments. A maximum vacuum of 80 mbar is created by a twin diaphragm low noise piston pump that is wear-resistant, non-polluting and maintenance-free that can generate flow rates up to 40 L/min.
The BioVac 240 PLUS is double-protected by a built-in float switch and a 0.2 μm PTFE hydrophobic disc filter located between the suction bottle and the pump that prevents fluids and solid contaminants from entering the pump.
The aspirator pump is constructed of ABS and aluminium alloy for easy cleaning and the suction bottle and disc filter are autoclavable.
The BioVac 240 PLUS is supplied with a 1 x 3000 mL suction bottle and the following suction items:
- Single-branch suction head
- Single-branch stainless steel suction head
- 8-branch stainless steel suction head
- Handheld controller
|Model||BioVac 240 PLUS|
|Vacuum creation method||Piston pump|
|Maximum vacuum||80 mbar|
|Maximum flow rate||40 L/min|
|Dimensions||540 mm x 260 mm x 350 mm|
|Suction bottle||1 x 3000 mL|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia