W1080235 | Portable aspirator pump with dual suction bottles for waste liquid removal, maximum flow rate 35 L/min (BioVac 235)
- Ideal for a wide range of industrial or laboratory waste liquid removal applications
- Vacuum generation by a twin diaphragm low noise piston pump that is wear-resistant, non-polluting and maintenance-free
- Maximum vacuum of 100 mbar and maximum flow rate of 35 L/min
- Double overflow protection
- ABS and aluminium construction
- Autoclavable suction bottles and disc filter
The BioVac 235 portable aspirator pump from Wiggens is ideal for a wide range of waste liquid removal applications in both industrial and laboratory environments. A maximum vacuum of 100 mbar is created by a twin diaphragm low noise piston pump that is wear-resistant, non-polluting and maintenance-free that can generate flow rates up to 35 L/min.
The BioVac 235 is double-protected by a built-in float switch and a 0.2 μm PTFE hydrophobic disc filter located between the suction bottles and the pump that prevents fluids and solid contaminants from entering the pump.
The aspirator pump is constructed of ABS and aluminium alloy for easy cleaning and the suction bottles and disc filter are autoclavable.
The BioVac 235 is supplied with 2 x 1000 mL suction bottles and a single branch suction head.
|Vacuum creation method
|Maximum flow rate
|270 mm x 300 mm x 280 mm
|2 x 1000 mL
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.