167225-22-P | BioVac 225 PLUS portable aspirator pump for waste liquid removal, maximum flow rate 25 L/min
- Ideal for a wide range of industrial or laboratory waste liquid removal applications
- Vacuum generation by a twin diaphragm low noise piston pump that is wear-resistant, non-polluting and maintenance-free
- Maximum vacuum of 100 mbar and maximum flow rate of 25 L/min
- Double overflow protection
- ABS and aluminium construction
- Autoclavable suction bottle and disc filter
- Supplied with suction accessories (please see below)
The BioVac 225 PLUS portable aspirator pump from Wiggens is ideal for a wide range of waste liquid removal applications in both industrial and laboratory environments. A maximum vacuum of 100 mbar is created by a twin diaphragm low noise piston pump that is wear-resistant, non-polluting and maintenance-free that can generate flow rates up to 25 L/min.
The BioVac 225 PLUS is double-protected by a built-in float switch and a 0.2 μm PTFE hydrophobic disc filter located between the suction bottle and the pump that prevents fluids and solid contaminants from entering the pump.
The aspirator pump is constructed of ABS and aluminium alloy for easy cleaning and the suction bottle and disc filter are autoclavable.
The BioVac 225 PLUS is supplied with a 1000 mL suction bottle and the following suction items:
- Single-branch suction head
- Single-branch stainless steel suction head
- 8-branch stainless steel suction head
- Handheld controller
|Model||BioVac 225 PLUS|
|Vacuum creation method||Piston pump|
|Maximum vacuum||100 mbar|
|Maximum flow rate||25 L/min|
|Dimensions||370 mm x 150 mm x 250 mm|
|Suction bottle||1 x 1000 mL|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia