MV-10WDSYS | Vertical gel electrophoresis system for up to four gels
- Provides the capacity of two mini gels on a single gel
- Rapid gel casting and loading
- Low buffer consumption
- Run up to four gels at a time
- Indicators to assist gel making and running
- Ice cooling pack
- Easy gel casting and no gel leakage
The Major Science MV-10WDSYS Mini Wide vertical electrophoresis system with a gel width of 200 mm effectively doubles the number of samples that can be resolved when compared to the MV-10DSYS Mini vertical electrophoresis system. This allows consistency of sample comparison on a single gel and is designed for end-users with more than 20 samples to compare and resolve.
The MV-10WDSYS is simple to set up using ultra-soft silicone seals that ensure trouble-free glass plate loading and gel casting. Dual gaskets on the gel running insert, along with notched and plain glass plates, ensure leak-proof gel running.
Rapid set up cooling retains resolution in extended separations and also saves buffer volume without affecting run quality. The 4 mm thick glass plates reduce breakage and have bonded spaces for added convenience.
A wide range of accessories are available to allow for many techniques to be performed using the same unit. Prep. combs can be used to maximize sample loading and recovery.
The ME26-16-24-32 is sold as a complete system for the end-user to cast gels and run electrophoresis. The system includes:
- 1 x Electrophoresis tank & lid & inner running module
- 1 x MV-10WNG | 200 mm x 100 mm notched glass plates, 2mm thick, pack of 2
- 1 x MV-10WPGS1 | 200 mm x 100 mm plain glass plates with 1mm bonded spacers, pack of 2
- 1 x MV-10WDP | Dummy plate
- 2 x MV-20-24-1 | 24 sample combs, 1mm thick
- 1 x MV-20DCAST | 200 mm x 100 mm casting base
- 1 x MV-20ICB | Mini cooling pack
- 1 x MS-DAG-GT01 | Silicone water repellent spray, 5 mL
- 1 x Black & red electrophoresis cable
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||260 mm x 160 mm x 160 mm|
|Plate dimensions (W x D)||200 mm x 100 mm|
|Gel dimensions (W x D)||180 mm x 80 mm|
|Maximum number of samples||192 samples, 48 samples per gel|
|Buffer volume||600 mL - 2800 mL|
|Ice cooling pack||Yes|
|Dummy plate and casting base||Yes|
|Tank construction||Injection-moulded construction. Durable and leak-proof.|
|Safety||Tank lid can only be fastened in one way on tank. Power disconnects from buffer chamber when lid removed.|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia