MUV21-254/365 | UV transilluminator with protective cover for gel imaging and band cutting, 254 nm and 365 nm emissions, 210 mm x 210 mm sample viewing area
- Uniform and intense source of ultraviolet light
- Starter system immediately illuminates all tubes with no blinking
- High efficiency reflector and long-life filter
- 254 nm and 365 nm emission wavelengths
- 210 mm x 210 mm sample viewing area
- Adjustable UV protection cover for easy access to transilluminator surface
This compact UV transilluminator from Major Science has been developed to emit uniform and intense UV light at 254 nm and 365 nm. The starter system ensures immediate illumination by all tubes simultaneously and the high efficiency reflector ensures that light is directed towards the sample.
The transilluminator has a 210 mm x 210 mm sample viewing area and an adjustable UV protection cover allows easy access to the transilluminator for sample placement and band cutting.
|254 nm and 365 nm
|210 mm x 210 mm
|6 x 8 W tubes
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
|340 mm x 295 mm x 100 mm
|100 VAC - 240 VAC: 50/60 Hz
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.