LB-16 | UltraBright LED blue light transilluminator for gel imaging and band cutting, 470 nm, 20 cm x 16 cm sample viewing area
- Uses blue LED light instead of UV so no danger to lab personnel
- Does not damage DNA - no photonicking
- Adjustable intensity from 50% to 100%
- Compact and portable
- Suitable for viewing gels up to 200 mm x 160 mm
- Sensitivity down to 1 ng nucleic acid
- Ideal for band cutting. No need to wear amber glasses.
- Uniform light generated by 224 high intensity LEDs with <5% CV across the full viewing area
The Maestrogen UltraBright LED blue light transilluminator has two side-mounted high intensity LED arrays that generate uniform and bright excitation at 470 nm. This makes this instrument ideal for excitation of a wide range of dyes including EtBr, SYBR® Safe, SYBR Gold, SYBR® Green I & II, SYPRO® Ruby, SYPRO® Orange, Coomassie Fluor™ Orange stains, GelGreen, GelRed and Lumitein™ Protein Gel Stain.
Gels up to 200 mm x 160 mm can be viewed. The use of special filter material in the lid of the UltraBright LED transilluminator greatly enhances the contrast of bands and provides ideal viewing conditions for image capture and band cutting.
|200 mm x 160 mm
|Down to 1 ng nucleic acid
|Light uniformity across viewing area
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
|340 mm x 280 mm x 80 mm
|24 VDC, 1.25 A power adapter
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.