099.M1301.00C | Maelstrom 2410 automated nucleic acid extraction system with 24 sample capacity for samples up to 10 mL
- Utilises patented whirl stirring mixing technology which significantly reduces cross-contamination of adjacent wells compared to other mixing technologies
- Fully automated to avoid human error and to ensure consistent quality
- Can process up to 24 samples simultaneously
- Ideal for applications in molecular diagnostics and life sciences
- Compatible reagent kits available
- Processing volume of up to 10 mL
- Spin tips stir magnetic beads at speeds up to 2500 rpm and magnetic induction of >4700 Gauss
The Maelstrom™ 2410 is a powerful high throughput nucleic acid extraction system designed to process up to 24 samples simultaneously. The instrument utilises specialised spin tips and rods with a magnetic induction of >4700 Gauss to efficiently mix and collect magnetic beads to extract nucleic acid from an extensive range of sample types.
The Maelstrom™ 2410 features a novel spin methodology rather than the vertical mixing technology used in other extraction systems. This approach significantly reduces the risk of cross-contamination between adjacent wells.
The Maelstrom™ 2410 can process samples ranging from 100 µL to 10000 µL . Simple menu navigation and an intuitive user interface allows for easy end-user parameter selection.
|Taiwan Advance Nanotech Inc. (TANBead)
|Samples per run
|Up to 24
|100 µL to 10000 µL
|Up to 2500 rpm
|180 mm touchscreen
|UV-C type: 4 W
|4 heating plates
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
|890 mm x 575 mm x 775 mm
|220 VAC: 50 Hz
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.