UPP-110S | SONY UPP-110S thermal printer paper, A6 width, black and white, 215 prints per roll, box of 10 rolls
- High water resistance and storage stability. Prints are prevented from smudging by fingerprints or water.
- Highly accurate grey-scale reproduction to provide the correct tonal range of the printed image
- Anti-electrostatic layer to prevent build-up of electrostatic energy which can damage critical electronic components
- Minimal curling for reliable and smooth printer throughput and easier image filing
- High humidity and heat resistance to ensure optimal print density and long-term image storage in humid conditions
- Excellent tearing properties reduces potential damage to printed image
SONY's UPP-110HD A6 width high density black and white thermal paper is ideal for ultrasound, dental and microscopy applications and is compatible with the following SONY printers:
|Type of media||Thermal printing paper|
|Paper size||A6: 110 mm x 20 m (width x length)|
|Images printed per roll||Approximately 215|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia