UP-DF550 | SONY UP-DF550 multi-format diagnostic DICOM film imager for CT, MRI and X-ray
- Ideal for various radiology modalities such as CT, MRI, digital radiography, computed radiography and X-Ray
- Compact design with vertical installation option for easy integration where space is limited
- Compatible with a range of high quality diagnostic blue thermal film sizes (please click here for details). Two trays accommodate multiple film sizes: 8" x 10", 10" x 12", 11" x 14" and 14" x 17"
- High speed throughput of up to 70 films per hour
- Automatic film calibration delivers consistent image quality
- Built-in DICOM 3.0 Interface enables the printer to be connected to a hospital or other imaging network
- Intelligent memory capability: printer settings including IP address can be saved on a removable media
- Second output tray
The UP-DF550 dual tray Film Imager is an ideal choice for many modalities such as CT, MRI, Digital Radiography, Computed Radiography and X-Ray. The UP-DF550 can be mounted horizontally or vertically which is a major advantage over other large centralized film imagers.
The SONY UP-DF550 is compatible with a range of high quality diagnostic blue thermal film sizes (please click here for details) and has two trays to accommodate multiple film sizes. The second output tray accommodates 8" x 10", 10" x 12" and 11" x 14" film sizes for a variety of modalities as well as low-cost copies that are ideal for patient referrals.
|Printing system ||Thermal printing|
|Digital Interface||Network port x 1 (RJ-45 modular jack) conforming to 100 BASE-TX standard|
|Resolution||320 dots per inch|
|Effective Pixels||4360 x 5232|
|Print Size ||401.8 x 335.4 mm (when using UP-T517BL)|
|Print Speed||UP-T517BL: 70 films per hour|
UP-T514BL: 75 films per hour
UP-T512BL: 80 films per hour
UP-T510BL: 86 films per hour
|Power Requirements||240 VAC:50 Hz|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||600 mm x 316 mm x 686 mm|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia